Hello December! Well, it’s almost hello January actually :p
Thank God I’m finally having my holiday until January 23rd. 🙂
I’ve got a bunch of things to do this holiday, also new year resolutions, which might haven’t been done in the past new years, and so on..
First of all, my Mom is currently hospitalized 😦 she’s been in the hospital for about 4 days and let’s pray together that she’ll be alright soon, hopefully tomorrow she’ll come back home *amen*
I’m creating this list just to remind me on what I have to do, and probably will give you an inspiration for holiday to-do:
1. fix my Canon EOS 40D. Finally this old camera needs to be fixed because of the shutter speed error 😦 Take care of your gadgets, people! And don’t forget to immediately fix it if you have to 🙂
2. go to Pasar Senen, Tanah Abang, Mangga Dua, etc. Yeah I’m gonna look for secondhand stuffs, accessories materials, and of course materials to make some clothes 🙂 A clothing line by me and my friends is coming soon in 2012 *excited*
3. create a library in the basement of Al-Madina mosque in Ciledug. I’ve been wanting to put out all my used books (especially my textbooks from high school, etc) from my small room in Jakarta. I want all those books to be read by others and hope they can get smarter or be successful in the end. Finally my Dad gave me a space to create a library under Al-Madina mosque, and he said he wanted to move some of the books from home to the soon-to-be library too 🙂 Now I am still thinking of the design, system, and the arrangement for the library. This is so much fun! 🙂
4. help my Mom to arrange the religious tour exhibition that will come soon on next February in Grand Indonesia. Yes, I and my sister are going to help my mom’s company to arrange the events for Feb 3-5 inshallah in Grand Indonesia. I have contacted some potential partners to participate on that event and will join some meetings with my Mom.
5. start doing fashion business with my sister and partners. Around June this year, my Dad already gave me support to run a fashion business with my sisters. It was three of us — me, Kak Putri, and Mbak Ia. Along the way, my sister passed away (Mbak Ia) 😦 So now it’s only me and Kak Putri. We still want to make it happen. So, we’re going to start from this holiday (from the scratch! concept, branding, and everything, hope it will run on the second quarter of 2012). My Dad brought me and my sister to see a space for us to make the store in CBD Ciledug Mall. As for the start, why not? Let’s accept this challenge and try! 🙂
6. continue my web project with Gege, Indra, and Afif — creating a website for Indonesian youth movements 🙂 the idea has been there since this July. All we have to do is just to do it! Bismillah.
7. kick off for CampusLife with LayangLayangMobile team mates 🙂 after reconcept, it is now the time to deliver the product soon. I have had a conversation with Kak Fajrin (CFO of Suitmedia) and Kak Devon (CFO of Agate Studio), but I think there still a lot more to learn from them. I still need to always learn on doing financial stuffs for a startup, and actually still looking for a mentor. Anyone? :p
8. preparing for HNMUN 2012. As I was appointed to be the new faculty advisor for ITB delegation, I have to be prepared also to understand what’s the position of the team on next year’s HNMUN. Read more and more everyday 🙂
9. have fun and get knowledge from #NFQtrip on January 21-23, 2012. Don’t forget to relax, travel a little bit, and discover yourself. I am going to NFQtrip with my family and two beautiful friends to end the holiday inshallah 🙂
Oh my God, sounds like waaaaaay too many is it? I couldn’t believe it myself. I am no superwoman. I believe I’ve been surrounded by amazing people and these 9 to-dos on my list will happen with their existence 🙂 Bismillahirrahmanirrahim. If all these things will bring me closer to You, no matter what I just believe that there will always a way 🙂
La hawla wa laa quwwata illa billaah..
Have a nice and meaningful holiday people!